- How do Norway's allies and partners view Norwegian security policy, and Norway's contributions to NATO and international security?
- How is the development of the Norwegian Armed Forces perceived abroad?
- What challenges and opportunities do informed outsiders consider the most important for Norway?
These are some of the questions foreign representatives addressed at the seminar.
The Norwegian Defence Minister Frank Bakke-Jensen held the keynote address. Other participants was:
- US Ambassador Kenneth Braithwaite
- Special Adviser Diego Ruiz Palmer, NATO Headquarters
- Deputy for Defence Policy and Strategic Foresight Etienne de Durand, Directorate General for International Relations and Strategy (DGRIS), Ministry of Defence, France
- Senior Researcher David Ochmanek, RAND Corporation, USA
And Associate Professor Anders Romarheim, Head of Centre for International Security at the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, moderated the discussion.
View the seminar in its entirety here.