(b 1976) Ph.D University of Wales, Aberystwyth, 2006. Cand. Philol.
in history University i Oslo 2003. MSc London School of Economics 2002.
MA Griffith University 2000. Visiting Fulbright Scholar, Fairbank
Center, Harvard University, 2010.
Fields of interest
- US–China relations since 1945
- East Asian security policy
- US Taiwan politics since World War II
- international politics and history
- international political theory
- China’s energy security policy
- hedging and risk managment
Oystein Tunsjo's selected publications